Monday, July 23, 2007

The Promised Pictures

Harvey, Rhia and I got to meet Shirley for the first time yesterday afternoon! She wasn't even 24 hours old yet...she is SO tiny! It was special to get to be in on Harvey and Rhia meeting their baby sister for the first time. Cormac is at his Granny Allison and Granddad Winston's house in Wicklow, so he hasn't met her yet...he'll be home later this week. I think he is feeling a little sad that he isn't here with us right now! Nigel actually has more adorable pictures from yesterday on his camera, and I'll post those soon. Mommy and Baby are doing great, and should be home tomorrow.





Shirley Lillian Shorten


Harvey and Rhia meeting their new sister and catching up with Mommy, who has been gone a few days now!

Nigel and Olwyn, with their new addition to the Shorten family


Keeping Rhia entertained at the hospital was a bit of a trick!

1 comment:

Boyd Family said...

Oh she is so adorable! She looks a lot like Rhia too. How exciting to have a new baby in the house!